How to boost your customer experience with CSAT surveys
Customer Experience - It’s all the rave at the moment. Well, it has been for a few years now. More companies, including big corporations, are focusing their attention on Customer Experience. And a great way to do this is by using the power of a customer experience survey.
But what is Customer Experience?
It’s basically the experience your customer has with you from beginning to end. This includes:
- the ease of using your website
- your customer service (if they asked questions)
- the checkout process
- any communication they received from you (confirmation emails etc)
- how you resolved an issue
- the quality of your product or service
So in this blog, we’re going to look at how to boost your customer experience with CSAT surveys (also known as a Customer Experience Survey).
Want to learn more about CSAT Surveys before you read on? Click here to read our blog on Customer Experience Surveys…
Now let’s get into the 5 ways you can improve your customer experience using instant CSAT surveys:
- Ask the right questions on your CSAT Survey
You have to ask the right questions to get the answers you need. You wouldn’t ask if they liked the colour of your website if you need to find out if they liked your product.
So asking the right questions is important to find out what your customers like and dislike. It can be hard to take criticism from customers - especially if you’ve spent months developing something. But these negative comments are essential to helping you improve your customer experience.
To help you out, here are some great examples of customer experience questions you can ask:
- Did our product/service meet your expectations?
- How would you rate your overall buying experience?
- Was our product/service worth the cost?
- How likely would you be to recommend us to your friends and family?
- From 1 (unhappy) to 10 (very happy), how would you rate your overall satisfaction with us?
- On a scale of 1 (not easy) to 10 (Very easy), how would you rate your checkout experience?
- CSAT Surveys uncover issues before they become a problem
A customer experience survey (when sent out quickly) can often grab a customer’s dissatisfaction before they put out a public review.
Bad reviews can be extremely damaging to business. Did you know that 72% of customers won’t take action until they’ve read reviews? So if they see a bad one, your conversions may decrease.
Customer experience surveys allow you to turn a negative customer into a positive customer by resolving their issue fast.
- Get Customer-Created Content for free
UserLoop lets you collect reviews, photos and videos from customers as part of their feedback. You can grab these to use in your social media posts or on your website. Because a glowing customer review is always more powerful than words on a page.
- Analyse Customer Experience Survey results to improve
Use the results of your 1 click customer experience surveys to improve your customer service. UserLoop allows you to quickly and easily analyse the data so you can make important changes immediately.
- Improve your product offering
Pivot your business around what your customers want. Start developing products or services that they’re asking for. If they’re asking for it, it’ll likely sell well.
And by listening to your customer’s feedback, they become loyal. They feel they are being listened to and they feel valued.
Incorporate automated 1-click feedback into your business to improve your customer experience and boost your profits. The proof is in the pudding!
UserLoop gives you 50 free responses per month. Get started for free today...